Monday, November 7, 2011

Sister and Brother, 8x10 custom illustration

I am working really hard to finish all my custom art orders before the end of November so that I will have time to make Christmas presents for my friends and family. 

Here is the newest 8x10 custom piece that I just finished for a client who asked me to paint her adorable children. She sent me several pictures of each of her children, (sitting, climbing, crawling, walking) and asked me to paint them together holding hands. I decided to make them dance together, too, and had fun inventing their little outfits. 
"I have a dream that one day ...little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers." ~Martin Luther King Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment