Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nov 20-27 ACEOs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you had a wonderful time with friends and family. We sure did - I feel so thankful for the wonderful people in my life! One of these wonderful people is my sweet husband who makes sure that I get some time every day to paint. 
Without much further ado, here are the latest ACEOs:
Nov 20 ACEO: In my Daddy's strong arms
(Prints of this one are now available in my Etsy shop)

Nov 21 ACEO - In my Dad's strong arms
(Prints are available by request)

Nov 22 ACEO - Little Superhero (thank you Shannon, for the idea!)

Nov 23 ACEO - Little Superhero can fly!

Nov 24 ACEO - Woman in Profile

Nov 25 ACEO - Sweet dreams (prints of this one are now available in my Etsy shop)

Nov 26 ACEO - She's a Superhero, she can Fly!

Nov 27 ACEO - She's a Hero!

My Everyday Art Project is one month from being complete. I hope to finish strong! This has been an amazing experience... I've mentioned before that I will be painting at least one 5x7 or larger painting every 2 weeks next year. Giving myself 2 weeks per painting (rather than 1 every day in addition to custom orders!) will give me the chance to paint larger, more detailed paintings. I will probably re-visit a few of the favorite paintings from the Everyday Art Project, and re-paint them larger, in more detail. 

I hope you will join me for yet another year of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment