Friday, July 15, 2011

Custom Art - 8x10 "Miss K's Hair Time"

A while back Miss K's Mom contacted me on Etsy, asking if I had 8x10 prints available of the "Hair Time" art. Unfortunately, I don't enlarge those paintings that big because I didn't want to risk losing resolution - remember that the originals are after all just 2.5" x 3.5" !!!

I offered to paint a custom set of Hair Time, looking like cute little K, in the 8x10 size - and here they are!

Miss K's Hair Time 1

Miss K's Hair Time 2

Miss K's Hair Time 3

This was SUCH a fun project! (Have I mentioned that I LOVE painting children??!)

Keep in mind that I took these photos late at night, under electric light... the colors are much prettier in real life. Also, the skin tones actually are the same in each of the 3 paintings, the camera just picked them up differently.

~Can I paint YOU a custom piece?

I now have 8x10 prints of these paintings available in my Etsy shop!

2 comments: